Soft and feminine, the Lan Top features a gentle boat neckline with yoke panelling, a centre back split and feature button to fasten and a full bloused sleeve that gathers into a tie cuff for an elevated look. The Lan Top pairs perfectly with our Japanese Technical Pants or the Ren Pant for a more structured look.
- A gentle boat neckline with yoke panelling
- Easy loose styling
- A centre back split and feature button to fasten
- A full bloused sleeve that gathers into a tie cuff
- Curved hemline that sits slightly lower at the back with double turned hemline
- Printed Japanese airflow technical fabrication
- Shoulder to front hem = 72cm
- Made in Melbourne
Our model is 178cm tall and wears a size 8
Japanese airflow technical fabrication – Woven Fabrication
Turn inside out. Cold delicate machine wash. Wash separately first wash. Reduced spin. Dry in shade. Do not bleach, soak, wring or tumble dry. Cool iron. Exposure to rough surfaces may cause pilling. Dry-cleanable.